Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Thompson's -Our journey, our love...our Blessings!




We left off a year ago...and we are back! It was so awesome to peek on here this morning and see last years school pictures. Oh how they've all grown!


They were all ready to get back to school. A little sorry that they now have to stick to a bed time routine...but looking forward to another year of school adventure!

I keep looking at their picture as I type this...they are so cute! I think I will keep them! HA!

Noticing that Tristin wore his old jeans even though he has four new pair in his dresser...oh well. Then our Miss Lola is going out in true Lola style!


I DID notice this and even tried to talk her into a different pair of shoes with no success. She had her mind set. I don't argue. She is my beautiful flower and I pray she never changes!

They had a wonderful day and I just love being home to hear all of the after school chatter! Homework has been light the past few days, which I am cherishing!

We will see what today brings!

Loved and Blessed,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment