Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Morning!


No that's not smoke from the fireplace coming from my chimmney...it's from my sewing machine working on this pile which will be 13 dolls when I'm done! I shouldn't joke about that because my Grandmother's old Singer sewing machine DID fill the room with smoke years ago....figured I shouldn't use it anymore after that!
Anyway...I'm plugging away on some dolls for all of you. Some custom orders which I so appreciate and YES- I still need to cut out and sew my giveaway doll!! I am thrilled with all your suggestions so I think I'll wait until Noon (Ohio time) and then throw all your ideas in a pot and pick one. So you still have a chance to give me an idea so let me know! Oh and don't be shy...if you have a couple ideas...let's hear them!
Thanks!! I'll be talking to you soon!!
~Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment