Friday, February 8, 2008

My Covenant with you...


"A rainbow doll with the scripture13 I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth Gen: 9:13" Joann Wheeler
Joann...your design was picked!!

Thank you all for your ideas...and don't be sad, you just might see your design used in the future!!





"I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth." Genesis 9:13



She measures 17" tall is made from various colors of minky and chenille, safety eyes with handstitched lashes and mouth. Her cotton yarn hair has been stitched directly into the seam and pulled back into pony tails. She is wearing a special rainbow scripture patch on her belly as a reminder of God's promise that He will never destroy the earth with a flood again. She is stuffed with cluster stuff and is so soft to snuggle and squeeze!! Sure to be a perfect friend for any child or adult!!!





Now...who wants to win her???????????????????

Please leave a comment with your email address. I will pick the winner on SUNDAY and get her shipped out to her new home first thing Monday morning!

Thanks!!
This was fun!
~Tina

10 comments:

  1. Well of course who wouldn't want to win this beautiful doll.

    Of course I do!

    you can email me at
    EmailMyrna@yahoo.com

    Myrna from Rubee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..she's cute.

    nateamyl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool I am honored you choose my design.

    Rainbows are so special. It seems that anytime I am in prayer (especially what I call urgent prayer) I see them. I instantly know God is with me and it's gonna be okay......so I'm glad who ever wins this will have the doll to remind them of God's promises and presense in our lives. Hugs, Joann
    hrylucy1 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. opps typed the wrong email in my excitement and haste.

    HeyLucy1 at aol.com

    sorry for the typo!

    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh She is so cute, Well rainbows just came into my life and made me more aware of God's presence in showing me he is always with me, I had been praying so hard for my son about his back hoping that none of his discs were missed up and and I turned over my shoulder driving and there was this huge! rainbow I cried, it was so huge I could only get 1/2 of it in my photo I alway have my camera with me, I am thankful To Joann for Rainbows! Everywhere I go I am looking for rainsbows Now! :) lparker1116@yahoo.com Lisa I will send you my photo if you want to see it just let me know it won't post here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are all so adorable! Wonderful new creation and idea from Joann! I love the fabrics and color of her hair, just like a rainbow! My email is bradatolla@msn.com! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Tina, I want her! I would love to own one of your precious dolls! Thank you for this opportunity! It's so fun!! My email is maxndazy@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your sweet babies. You can just see the love you put in them.
    Amber
    earthshaper@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How precious!
    jill.perryman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ebbarhorst@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete