Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day!

The boys were off to a race at Eldora Speedway
and we had heard of a very special visitor {aka Gma Roop}
at Grandma Shopps, so the kids and I spent the afternoon
at the Farm.
I wish I would have taken more pictures.


The kids took turns climbing the windmill for the first time!

Your not going to leave Kolton behind...but he got a little fussy
when Momma told him he couldn't go any higher.



The kids even got a couple pictures of me.
I almost didn't put them on here...but figured they might
want to remember what I looked like too!
HA! =)



We had bunches of fun.
The corn crib is a favorite!
Jill and the girls came over and we had Market/Gas Station pizza for supper.
We had a 16" deluxe and a 16" pepperoni....I only add that for a personal note
to myself to order more next time! They were hungry!!

Blessed and Loved,
Tina


















































No comments:

Post a Comment