Friday, September 17, 2010

Tristin's first soccer game of the season!

Tristin's first soccer game was September 9th. He played Botkins @ Botkins.



Because he was one of the top five oldest in his class...he was able to get bumped up to the U14 team. Boy was he happy. As his momma, I wasn't quite sure I was as excited. AS you can clearly see, almost all of the boys have a bit of a height advantage.

But all is well! He is on a very nice team with wonderful boys and a great coach. Tristin has been enjoying his practices which typically are Mon. Tues and Thurs.

We on the sidelines cheer hard (when we are allowed) and play hard!

Crazy Mr. Kolton and Grandma Thompson with Lola....



Tickle time with Natalie and catching Grandpa Thompson in a picture....






I just love them!



I was trying to capture Kolton's hair...but my camera didn't. He had preschool the day before and we caked his hair with gel. The result (since we didn't take a bath that night) was a head full of flakes! Yes, your Mother noticed but publicly displayed you that way. -sorry, I do love you!






Kolton and Grandpa (oh and Keith and I were there too! HA!)



The team
GO RANGERS!
(sorry Tristin, the team lost 9 - 0...but you had fun and had an awesome/almost goal kick!)



















No comments:

Post a Comment