Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Better Time Management!

Who has any advice or tips out there for me?? It is funny because as I'm talking about better time management, I'm sitting in front of this computer....ugh.

Some days I feel I have too much on my plate. Heck, some days I DO have too much on my plate!! =0) But my poor brain just can't take it any longer. So to get my life re-adjusted with GODLY time management, I have started making a daily list. I've been a short streak list maker. It helps and I do good for a few days and then I fall back into my old habits. Not Anymore!! Most of the time it is just sitting down and writing the silly stuff down. I just try to remember, but now things are falling through the cracks and I don't like that.

So give me your tips and advice!! My tipful advice is to start making lists!! We will work on this together!!

Have a great day everyone!!
~Tina

1 comment:

  1. I have a great idea, but I can't sew. I know they will sell !!
    Flower/Garden Dolls.. Go to my sister's blog spot and look at Anna in her flower costume for halloween. You could make flower dolls with the body being green.
    http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1406/56/1600/2005_10310007.jpg
    http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1406/56/1600/2005_10310010.jpg
    Maybe start with daisy's, sunflowers, and tulips ;)
    sharecathompson@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete