Friday, April 11, 2008

Yay Free Friday!

Another week has gone by and it's time again for


Yay...Free Friday!!







"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10


~She measures 17" tall


~Body is made from yellow dot minky


~Red yarn which is stitched right into the seam


and pulled back into pony tails with yellow ribbons.


~Safety eyes and handstitched mouth and lashes.


~Cotton dress with elastic top and trimmed with yellow ribbon


~Stuffed with cluster stuff stuffing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To enter simply leave me your contact info in the comments.
I will be drawing the winner on Monday!
GOOD LUCK!!

~Tina


13 comments:

  1. You know I love your dolls...I can win too right...even though I am your sister?! ;0)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's adorable - I want to win her! : )
    Kim
    Kimberleycarlson@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! My daughter would love her to pieces.

    miranda_e19[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love all your dolls and would love to win.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how to find me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! These dolls cannot be any cuter!! You see them--you smile!!

    puddlesurfin@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her and all of your dolls they are so precious. I am looking forward to upcoming birthdays of little ones so I can give them one of these special dolls!

    Laura

    lauraswymeler@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The doll is adorable!!

    lisahemmen@yahoo.com

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she's so cute! I love your dolls - my friend Caitlin (CarmelTurtle) introduced me to you a few weeks ago and I love your work! Anyway, I'd love to be entered to win her :-) faithfloats247@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may be late since it is Saturday, but I thought worth a try b.c I love your dolls
    Tomandtiffany@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, simply adorable! I sure hope it isn't too late to be entered into the drawing. I would really like to win.

    reggie.angela.camp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope I'm not too late Tina!
    I would love this little baby doll. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once again... I didn't remember on Friday, I remembered on Sunday. Ugh! Well good luck everyone and maybe next week I'll at least remember on Friday LOL!

    ReplyDelete