Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby...it's COLD outside!!


Whew! We woke up to -13 degree's people! When the snot in your nose freezes when you breath...that's COLD! =) Okay, more than you wanted to know I'm sure. But it has been cold the past few days. Bitter cold! I looked out the front window a couple of days ago and there was poor Coda sleeping in one of the old wash tubs I use to plant my flowers. He was all cuddled in and covered in snow. I felt so bad for him and had to go out to make sure he was okay...from the house I could see he was breathing but I couldn't believe he let the snow cover him like that. Actually the dirt underneath him was warm so he was okay, well other than the fact that I interrupted his nap.
We did not have school today and yesterday a two hour delay due to the cold and snow. The Thompson house is mad with crazy children! ~Please Pray!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment