Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Memories



The girls and I were drawing/coloring last night. They love it when they start a picture and then I will take it and secretly add to it, then they finish it! It really is fun and a great way to use the blank sides of old school papers. Natalie really loved how this one turned out and I thought I would frame it for her room. I found an old frame and dug it out.
Guess what picture was inside....




This is my Natalie....
Oh how sweet are memories!
Then I think how quickly time passes us by.
Give those babies of yours a big smoosh today!
~Tina

2 comments:

  1. It looks just just like Miss Natalie today.... Those same beautiful eyes!!! Too precious! I love the full full pot of coffee in the background..classic Tina! And is that a Sallie Mae face I see in the drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a perfectly beautiful face miss nat has! seriously, she should've been modeling for gerber!!!

    ReplyDelete