Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Profile Pictures ~YUCK!

So I was thinking that my twitter and blog posts need a profile picture right? Well here is my awful attempt at putting my mug on here. As you can see...not very clear first of all, then what's going on behind me? Shoes and drying dishes? Obviously not much thought there... and I guess I could have dressed up a little more, even though I do sport my "i heart keith" shirt throughout the week... Then the angle is kind of funny. But I guess we all find things that are wrong with our own picture right?! And thinking realistically as I type this out, it is a pretty good picture of the real me. Sometimes not really clear with a few clean dishes and a couple dirty shoes! The only thing that is missing is a bunch of kids and doll parts! =)

Any good profile picture advice out there?? Give me your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I love it.. Super cute!!Flaunt those drying dishes at least they're clean! And where in the world did that shirt come from?? Way too funny!!! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete