Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy New Year everyone!! This is my first "Thompson" post from last year. I threw everything together at the BbB blog, and felt that it was best to put all the BbB news there and all of our "Thompson Blessings" here!!

This post will be a short one due to our bi-weekly preschool run. It is almost time to start getting on socks, boots, coats, hats, and gloves. Oh, and throw in a potty break before that. We have a load of five children to load up so it takes a while. Carson, one of my daycare children is in his last year of preschool.
Pictured is my sweet Natalie and I when she was Jr Homecoming attendant about a month ago. I have many more pictures that I will be sharing soon.
Talk to you all later!!
Much love and blessings~Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment